Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo 09 Escapade

August 16, 2009

Banig Festival of Badian Cebu
It was a heat enjoyment when I was first witnessed the 2nd Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo which held at CICC (Cebu International Convention Center in Mandaue Cebu City). With me are my colleges friends who also wanted to see the grandest fiesta in Cebu Province. We arrived at CICC around 12pm and while waiting for the street dancing showdown we took some pictures inside the CICC building which there are some exhibitors of One Cebu Expo. First and foremost I have to meet byahilo.com or Sir. Enrico Dee (para ila-ila..hehehe) but sadly wala me mag meet sayang... eheheh..

wattah smile of similia and me...ehehhe
Aside from that, when the street dancing start to begin at around 1pm outside the Mandaue City Hall, I prepared my self taking some pictures using my borrowed digital cam in the main entrance of all contingents participants and ended around 3hrs because my borrowed digital cam is down, no back up battery..heheheh..
my dear jerra and me.. :D
These are the few things which I discovered this year Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo, colors, props, floats, saints, and themes, showcasing each towns cultures and history.

See yah in next Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo 2010...weeeee... :D
More Photos in Multiply Account!!

4 comments:

mark August 16, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

hmmm! sosyal.. mypa muH.. kaaDto

aheeh!

Jayr August 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

nikuyog palang ka mark..lingaw ayu, picture2x cla ni gwen.. heheheh

eric August 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

sayang wa ta mag kita. kay right after the last group nag SM lng ako para mag change tshirt then airport na balik manila.

hope to catch u in cebu sa sinulog!

Jayr August 17, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

oo...sa sinulog, maraming events..puhon kita tah.. :D

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Let Cebufestivals delivered to your Mailbox just for FREE. Enter your email address:

Post a Comment

  © WebBlog Created byJayr 2009-2010 Template by: Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP